About the Orthopaedic and Trauma Alliance UK
The Orthopaedic and Trauma Alliance UK supports all Health Care Professionals working within the specialisms of Orthopaedics, Trauma, Casting, Musculo-Skeletal Splinting and Rehabilitation.
We have an ever growing and pro-active membership to whom we provide a network of support through our website, annual confeence and other events.
The OTA UK is interested in the future development of service provision and works to support all professionals concerned with service delivery.
Our Members Include:-
- A&E Staff
- Health Care Support Workers
- Managers and Budget Holders
- Nurse Practitioners
- Occupational Therapists
- Operating Department Practitioners
- Orthopaedic and Trauma Clinical Staff
- Orthopaedic Technicians / Practitioners